Friday, January 13, 2012

Miss Bella and Her New Do

Bella got her first haircut today. It has been a year since we got her, and I decided that it's time she look like a Westie. ;)

I have heard horror stories about how hard Westies are to groom. They are quite stubborn and can be a pain to sit still for the THREE hours it takes to groom one. They have special hair and it just takes a long time.

I have been making her lay down to get her hair brushed daily for a while now, so I was thrilled when we picked her up and they went on and on about how well behaved and sweet she was!

We picked her up and the boys...including my hubby just went crazy for how beautiful she looked. They couldn't take their eyes off of her ha! I have to say, she does look just lovely, but she is a bit sad that the boys now don't want her to go outside to play for fear of her rolling in the dirt.

She is not quite as girly as she looks.

IMG_0899

IMG_0906

Isn't she a DOLL?!

IMG_0908

Then she perches up on top of the couch like a big lazy cat...

IMG_0902

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails